Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sold?

So it looks like we sold our house, (just two days after Megan and Kevin!). We got an offer about a week ago and after going back and forth a couple of days it is pretty much done. Of course in this market no deal is ever a done deal so we will see. We will sure miss our neighborhood, and ward. We are excited for a new adventures. We have been frantically looking at houses and still are no where near a final decision. We are looking at more on Monday, hopefully we will be able to decide. Let us know if you know of any good deals!

7 comments:

The Firths said...

The only good deal that I know of is that you come up this way! Not that there is anything available. I figure we need to build a house with a raquetball court so Lee and I can play! We are so excited for you and wish you luck at finding the new place. Please let us know if we can help.

Chris and Tara said...

I didn't even know you had your house for sale. Well, that is exciting for you. Congratulations.
I love the tractor pictures. And the ones from the library. My mom is a librarian so I am always interested when people talk about libraries. I've never been to the S.L. one. I'll have to go sometime...

Chris and Tara said...

Oh, and I did read your sister's blog. I do like her writing. Very fun. Congratualtions to her.

Amy said...

Congratulations!

Andy and Kimi said...

Way to go Palmer family!! That is great news for you! I hope you guys find the perfect house and neighborhood!!

Tif said...

Congratulations. I didn't even know you were moving. I hope everything works out for you. You will be missed.

Shawnee said...

Wow...that was too fast for all of us who will miss you guys! Keaton was so cute in church on Sunday. He saw me smile at him and he just got all bashful and cute the way he does. I hope you find something great!