Thursday, October 2, 2008

You gotta love a kid that loves all kids of food. Keaton was so funny the other night. My Dad and Keaton love to eat corn on the cob. On Friday Papa Palmer brought us some fresh corn from his garden along with a basket of other garden goodies (Papa Palmer is known to make a meal out of a few ears of garden corn). We have been feasting all week.
To say Keaton is excited about his birthday is an understatement. He thinks when he is 3 all things wonderful will come his way. Last night after he enjoyed his corn he declared, " Mom really all I want for my birthday is to eat corn with my Grandpa's!" .... if only it would last!

3 comments:

Amara said...

Awesome picture! Man. Now I want corn! With lots of butter. With lots of salt. Mmmm. Corn.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Wow...thanks for tracking us down! How are you guys?
Love the blog, and blog world. ;)

email me so I can get your new info, hopefully we can catch up!

heidster_ut@yahoo.com

The Firths said...

He eats corn like the girls do. What a great birthday present.