Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas!

Not sure why I started with this picture. Sure shows a need for future braces :) This shows Keaton's complete happiness with Christmas (not sure how much longer I will be able to afford his wish list). He got this Scooby Doo Wii game. He was so excited (and has now almost beat it). We had Christmas weekend with Lee's parents. It was nice. Lee's Mom is so over the top in spoiling us (well really the kids :), you can't help but have a nice time.

This pretty much shows Savannah's thoughts on Christmas. She was pretty bored. It took hours to get her to even care to open her presents. Here she is in the tent Lee's Mom gave her (really cool fold up easy, put up easy job). I think this was by far her favorite gift (although she did push around the baby and stroller Santa gave her for hours).
Vernal had a bit of snow. Keaton was thrilled by this mountain of snow. It took some real negotiating to get him down.


When he got down he died (he is into this lately....a little weird).

This is Savannah with Lee's oldest niece (Katie is in college at Utah State). We are so lucky to have great examples for our kids to look up to!


Like I said there was lots of snow in Vernal. Lee and Keaton were more then happy to help Grandpa use the tractor to clear snow off the root cellar. Savannah and her cousin Jackson were really into watching!
I hope my family is not too offended I don't have as many pictures of our time there (I know my sister Deja takes much better shots and I kept waiting for her to post them...sigh). Here is Savannah with my elegant Mom. My kids LOVE all their Grandparents. The separation didn't hurt their relationships (thank heaven).
We stayed with my Uncle Drew and Aunt Maryann (ALL of my 5 brother and sisters were in town so my Mom's was kinda full). Drew and Maryann are like a second set of parents to me. It was nice accommodations :) My cousin Travis and his wife rent their basement. They have kids the same age as ours so Savannah was able to get her hair done :) (sorry Jess this picture Cambrie looks drunk and the other one Vanna did...it's my blog so this won :).

We had 3 girls born in our family within a couple months. Here are the 3. It sure makes it fun for Savannah!
Keaton went sledding a couple times with his boy cousins and Dad. He LOVED it....to say the least :)

On our way back we wanted to see the falls in Twin Falls. They are really quite lovely. Keaton was not terribly into stopping. I am glad we did though. So pretty!



This is a bonus movie of Savannah. Lee's Mom said she was dancing to the alphabet toy. She of course wouldn't dance for the camera but she was pretty cute!

5 comments:

Launie said...

Loved all of your pics! Twin Falls in the winter looks really cool. So glad you all could make it down for Christmas, it was fun getting together!

Team Jensen said...

So cute, and I LOVED our time together while you were in town!!!...when Keaton is done w/ that Scooby game, send it on our way. I didn't even know one existed. Allison got Lego Starwars for Christmas.

Amy said...

What a fun Christmas!!! I am so glad I got to see you while you were in town and to take your Family pictures! You can view them at www.amybennion.com under Online Orders and Earley Family! There are some really cute ones!

Amara said...

Kai got Lego starwars too :) I can't believe the huge grin on Savannah's face. I didn't know her face could do that -she's always so reserved.

belann said...

Cute pictures. Sure do miss everyone. It was over way too soon.