Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

We started out the month with Keaton's Birthday. Can you BELIEVE he turned 6. He was pretty excited! We were really happy to have Grandma and Grandpa Palmer up for the celebration!
Living away from family has been really hard around holidays. We have found it best to "get the heck outta here". For Thanksgiving the last 2 years we have gone to Portland. It was really fun. This year we went to the Portland Zoo. It is really a fabulous zoo. The only bummer was I had surgery 2 weeks before so I wasn't getting around too well.
I really don't know how this got in the middle....blogger changed. Annie also started ballet classes in November. She LOVES the ballerina training she is getting! She is a natural!

Lee and the kids sizing up the bears. You can see Tessa was not too impressed :)
Tessa and Annie "matching". They love to stay in a hotel....especially when they can SWIM!
Lee and I took turns going to the Portland Temple. I had a pretty great experience there. It is a lovely Temple. Annie always wants to have her picture taken at a "Princen Temple".


3 comments:

Team Jensen said...

The Portland temple will always hold a special place in my heart as it was the first one I went to an open house for. What a fun experience you had!

belann said...

Nice memories for you. So glad you recorded it.

Amara said...

...and I see that Lee is taller than a black bear. Jeez. Sorry you weren't here with us, but glad you had a great holiday.