Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ice Fishing!!!







After much persuasion Lee took us ice fishing. It had been a couple of years since we went and we thought Keaton would LOVE it. He sure did. The weather was great, almost 50 degrees up on Steinaker reservoir. All of Lees' brothers came and we had a great time until Bennion (3) stepped in a hole, and his brother Kedrick fell through on the edge. My sister-in-law and I packed the kids home while Lee, his 3 brothers, and Dad spent the rest of the day on the lake. It really was a good time. If you have the chance to go ever, do it. It is just a different perspective of nature.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Brrrr! That looks cold! At least you did it on a warmer day. However, then I would worry it would be too warm and the ice would melt. Keaton is adorable! BTW, good first name, Bennion. Do you think I could get away with that for one of our kids? :)

Team Box! said...

How fun, I've always wanted to do that.
I love your post about tender mercies, what great stories.

Team Box! said...

Oh yeah, while i'm remembering it, I still have your round cake pans. I'm an awful person to not give those back to you yet. So sorry, I will bring them on sunday!!!

jamirodana said...

It looks like a very cold activity. I would always worry about falling through the ice because that's what I see on TV. haha.
I'm glad Keaton had fun!

leeroy42 said...

It was great, Kira forgot to mention that the fish started to bite after she left with the kids