Friday, February 15, 2008

Park City

Well, today Keaton and I made our pilgrimage to Park City. I try to go every October and February because I think that is when I can find the best deals (especially on kids clothes). I do need to revise my statement. I think it is the FIRST WEEK of the month you should try for (I had a friend that wanted to go today and then ended up not being able to go). It was a little more picked over today but still some good deals. If you want to go get up there in the next week or so. Here is the deals I found:
Osh Kosh- I had become disenchanted with Osh Kosh lately since I don't think $7-$10 for a kids shirt is any kind of deal. They rope you in with the big: 75% off signs but then once you start looking close you realize that it is still $7. Today though I thought the deals were worthy of this girls dimes. Their clearance was buy one get one. That made most shirts 3-4. They also had a ton of winter coats that ended up being under $10. They still had some pretty cute stuff. I think the bet deal I got there were denim jumpers for my little twin nieces for $3 a piece. Not too shabby. They also have a 20% off your $50 purchase coupon at the register, even better.
Carters- Carters did not fail me. Every year I go up there to get Mr. Keatons warm footie pajamas for the next year, as well as some "summer" pj's (I like long sleeve thin knit so they are still a tad warm, he kicks off the blankets). They had all their jammies 5.99 and 20% off. We cleaned up. They also had a lot of other great baby things. It REALLY made me wish I had a baby to buy for! (the lady in front of me also had a internet coupon for 20% off it made me sick, I signed up for their list post haste so I don't miss out again).
Childrens place- I love Childrens Place. I always get some good deals there. They had their 3.99, 1.99, and .99 racks. I got a lot of shirts off the 99 cents rack, I also got some rather heavy sweaters off of the 1.99 rack, and a couple of church shirts off the 3.99. Add to that the 15% off coupon you should have gotten in the mail and it made the stuff down right cheap.

This will have to be the last time I take Keaton with me. He did not make it that great of a time, although it could have been some pent up resentment towards the Poopy diaper he self removed allover his bed this morning ;) Will he ever potty train?!?!? Let me know of any good deals you have found around town.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow!!! You got some good stuff!!!

Amy said...

You are the deal queen Kira! You amaze me! I would love to make the trip with you next year!