Thursday, May 8, 2008

Favorite finds- April!

Now we are deep in the heart of May I thought I should get this post done. I have some excellent finds for this month. I am going to try to stick to a place, a product, and a recipe.
Keaton and I LOVE the downtown SLC library. Not only does it have the coolest elevators but also the coolest story time. The lady that does it plans a couple of books (always interactive books), a puppet show, and a couple of songs. This week was all about ducks and chickens so the song was the chicken dance. The picture is deep in the heart of the chicken dance. I put the one on here with Keatons favorite friends in the whole world. Keaton is going through a shy stage and would not participate until I did it with him :(

After the story time it is always fun to check out all their kids reading nooks, or climbing areas as Keaton likes to refer to them :)
For all you Mom's out there that were worried about the shirt Keaton was wearing for our Strawberry day worry no more. A quick couple of squirts of the Oxi Clean and good as new!


This month I also tried my hand at English Toffee (think Almond Roca). I thought it would be hard. Thanks to THIS ANYONE can make this delicacy. This lady walks you through step by delicious step, easy as pie.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Kira, I love your Fav Finds blog! Thanks for sharing more great ideas. Love you!

Andy and Kimi said...

The library looks like so much fun! Maybe we'll join you sometime!