Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Maggie


Have you ever met one of these perfect babies? This is little bright Maggie. She is one of my 3 nieces born the end of last year. Keaton and I love this little Maggie to death. Keaton often will say (in a whisper), "Mom let's go get Maggie and take her to ours house". I have often thought that was a good plan. Maggie is one of those babies that makes you ache for a baby of your own. She doesn't cry unless hungry and tired. She goes right to sleep when you tell her it is time, and she laughs at your jokes even if they are not funny. What more could you want?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is definately a wonderful baby, except right now she is teething, so she has been grumpy the last couple of days.

Amara said...

Yeah, I guess reality hits with every baby at some point. I think she's just miserable with the teeth thing right now. She still smiled at me and was adorable when she could be today, but sometimes she was kind of.... ANGRY!!!! No really she was a good baby, just not feeling herself some of the time.