Friday, April 18, 2008

San Diego!

As promised here are some of our pictures from San Diego:
Is there anything better for a boy then to have older boy cousins to look up to?
Keaton is pretty lucky he has 28 cousins. This sure helps in the example department.
I think this was his favorite part of vacation: Nate, Seth and Noah.
My sister is the queen of low-key.
Keaton has this fascination with Buzz Lightyear right now.
She encouraged him to practice his " to infinity and "BEYAR"" off her couch into her love sack.
He thought this was pretty cool. Now the trick is teaching him he
can't jump on everyones couch, just Aunt Meesha is special :)
We went to Wild animal park with Noah. I wore new sandals...what
was I thinking?!? By the end Keaton and Noah were so tired Lee was
trying to keep all three of us going.

The last time I went to the Wild Animal Park was about 15 years ago. At the time my favorite part was feeding the Lorikeets. It still is the big hit.

I was pretty proud of Noah, he stuck to it until he had a flock
fighting for his nectar.


Keaton with my sisters 3 boys at the zoo. Did you know it is IMPOSSIBLE for
4 boys to have their picture taken without one of them
goofing off?
Keaton really thinks his Dad is cool (so do I), he would follow Lee anywhere.
This is them at Seaworld trying to hurry for the Dolphin feeding.

I will forever be a fan of Dolphin feeding at Seaworld. For 5 bucks you get 3 fish.
They have the Dolphins trained so you can pet
them and then feed them. Seaworld is my favorite amusement park,
yes even more then Disneyland.
We went 2 days because one is never enough.
I love all this hands on things at Seaworld.
I think that is how kids learn best, being able to use multiple senses.
Keaton loved to touch the starfish,
not nearly as intimidating as a Dolphin or Bat Ray.

Fascinated by the Shamu show, I still can never figure out how that is possible. How can something so big do all those tricks....does anyone know?











4 comments:

Amy said...

That sounds like such a fun trip! I have to say that I love Seaworld, but not more than Disney!

Andy and Kimi said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm so glad Keaton had a good time at Sea World- Tanner is crazy about anything in the ocean, we think he would love it.

The Firths said...

Fantastic pictures. I wonder what the girls would think about that. Hopefully, we'll see you on Thursday!

jamirodana said...

I love San Diego. I agree that Sea World is the best!
We visited the Wild Animal Park a couple of years ago and love the Lorikeets too. We just kept getting pooped on so we had to make it quick! :)
Looks like a fun trip! Okay, any trip to California is fun!!
I'm not biased or anything either.