Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dejas' wedding


Well, I have dropped off the face of the earth, I know. My little sister, (yes the single and looking one) got married last week. It was kinda a rush job since she is starting her teaching position in a couple of weeks and wanted it to be done before then. Me being the nuttty girl I am volunteered to make all the kids matching clothes for the wedding. I did the dresses, sashes, and head gear for the girls and the ties for the boys. I am glad it is all over and I can get back to important things ( like blogging). I will post more pictures of the event later. This is a bad one with my sister 1/2 in there and someone elses camera :)

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow..I didn't know your sister got married. How wonderful!

You are so talented!

Sarah said...

Your alive! Post some pictures of your new place, I'm anxious to see them.

Amara said...

with a little bit of help... but it's amazing what you did in the few days you had. I couldn't have finished even one dress, let alone the shopping for the stuff, the ties, etc. You're superwoman.

jamirodana said...

That's really good Kira. I didn't know you sew.
They turned out so cute.

The Firths said...

You are amazing! Everything looked so good. Its nice to have you back online and we hope to see you while Jen is out of town....

Amy said...

That is so excited that Deja got married! Tell her said congratulations...if she even remembers me! I can't believe you did all that sewing! You are amazing! I could never DREAM to do that! I love you and look up to you!