Monday, October 20, 2008

Just a sample

My good friend Dana took mercy on us. We have not had an official family photo since Keaton was born. She is getting into photography so we were a good practice family. I thought she did great. Here are some samples.
What you miss in this shot is that Lee tried to flip him over and he caught Lee in the jaw, oops ;)
Not sure what is with the wingding on the side of my head, cute smiles though.
This is one of my FAVORITES.


Sorry, sorry, sorry, I know Keaton is not even looking at the camera....what a GREAT shot of me though :)


I think I like this one the best. I was actually opposed to the shot.... I thought it would be weird. It has my favorite Lee smile in it.



9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures! Congrats on the new baby on the way!

Amy said...

I like the one of Lee and Keaton! Cute!

Amara said...

I LOVE them! She really is good! You'll have to pass on her info to the whole fam -damily.

Buchanan Fam said...

The pictures are adorable!!

Unknown said...

So, love the 2nd one of the family best! Awesome!

Linda said...

She got some great shots! You have a beautiful family!

Shawnee said...

Super cute! I love Keaton's little grin! And I know what you mean about enjoying the slow-ness of a day. We can all use more of that in our lives!

lesley said...

those are so nice! We should all do that more often. The only time we have done it is when Scott's family had pictures done, i don't know if that counts...
Now you have something to look forward to next year when your family is a little bigger!

belann said...

Wonderful pictures. Do we get some?