Thursday, October 30, 2008

nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh...BATMAN

So here is my little Batman at the ward party. You would have thought we never do anything fun with him for how much he LOVED it there. I am really starting to love this ward. They have these ward parties and they are truly community events. They embrace the whole neighborhood and everyone feels welcome even if we never see them on Sunday. They had tons of booths for the kids. Then a gigantic chicken led the kids in a parade (I know THAT is what I shoulda got a picture of) then out to trunk or treating. There are a ton of empty nester's in our ward along with many young families. I really love those older Mama's that know Keatons name and try to make things so nice for him. Batman is still talking about that night.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! You make my heart smile! Keats is hilarious and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that costume on him!

Pretty Organizer said...

Ohhhhhh,,,, You signed in and left a comment just for me. And a great comment!! You are one of those seasoned bloggers I look up to. THe kind that can get her blog entry up in less than an hour... I've yet to cross that time barrier. I LOVE you! Thank you, Thank you, Thank You. PS- you know that crumbs on the counter are signs that you have priorities in order... kids first, friends first, service first. Glad you like the set too.

Amara said...

I hope he was happier doing the chicken dance --he looks kind of like Tia did when she took a picture as a little little. Jeff said a guy at work came in in a Batman costume all made out of duct tape. Would have liked to see that --but not as much as I wanted to see the q-tip!

belann said...

Boy does he ever look like Batman. Tell him I thought that was the real batman.

The Firths said...

Batman looked awsome!! Did you and Lee dress up? We were parents that had a night out.

Tif said...

So glad you are enjoying your new area. Isn't the church wonderful? You always have friends no matter where you go.