Monday, November 3, 2008

Ogden Dinosaur park

SO I think this first picture is Keaton reflecting my attitude. I really thought the dino park was really lame. It was in pretty bad disrepair on the outside and I didn't think it really looked that fun.
It is interesting though that kids don't really care if the place needs a fresh coat of paint, and some exhibits are in need of repair.


By the end we were both fans. This is the playground part (no it wasn't Keaton breaking rules). They do have some fun things in that playground area, they also have a GREAT dino dig area (if you have been to the one at the Museum of Nat history this is 10 times the size), and a great indoor museum area. I am glad I have a little guy that helps me look past the superficial and find the fun in things :)

4 comments:

Amara said...

Kai wants "to go there Mom!" Looks fun --just for the playground!

belann said...

Keaton can usually find the fun in things.

Unknown said...

We went there in July and Allie LOVED it! We had a blast, though it was a bit dinky, too. Overall, we enjoyed, but in no way warranted additional visits. Glad to see you guys liked it! Haven't been to the Natural History Museum yet, though...worth it?

Kira said...

We went to the Natural History Museum on "free day" with Keatons fav Abigail and Andrew. It was PACKED and WAY too hot for me. Keaton loved it though, once again I was the picky one.