Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged!

This sister tagged me. I think this is the first one I have actually done :)
8 shows I watch:
1. House
2. American Idol (this is an EVENT in the Palmer household)
3. Good Eats (he cracks us up)
4. Till Death
5. Backyardagains (honestly I love it)
6. Curious George (pathetic)
7. Sid the Science Kid (you can see who rules this roost)
8. Dora (I HATE her but we do watch her)

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. We went to Costco (what a shocker, kinda our hangout)
2. We played at the park and I tried to get up my nerve to give a single Dad there my friend Mindies # (she probably would have killed me anyway, I just thought he would be perfect for her).
3. We tried unsuccessfully to take a nap (I am really getting worried, we are only at a 50% for naps lately....doesn't he know that the MOM needs the nap time more then him?!?!?)
4. I worked my graveyard (we are on a new computer system so it was pretty frustrating, usually I really enjoy it).
5. I talked on the phone to my sisters (well 2 sisters..... Deja is hard to catch).
6. We went to the library, gotta love free entertainment.
7. I had some leftover soup for dinner (my Sister-in-laws recipe, creamy chicken veggie....SO GOOD!).
8. I changed a ton of diapers.....is there ANY hope in sight on this one?!?

8 things I am looking forward to :
1. Lee being off mandatory weekends.
2. Spending alone time with Lee.
3. Having Lee rub my back.
4. Going to dinner without a 2 year old.
5. Getting this baby out in March.
6. Going to St. George in a couple of weeks.
7. The big paycheck with all of Lees' overtime :) (gotta be something good about that).
8. Christmas.

8 things on my wish list
1-5 of my forward list...
6. Paying off our cars.
7. Looking at our stocks statement and not crying (with what we lost in the last couple of weeks we could have bought 2 new cars :)
8. 1,000 bucks so Lee can remodel our bathrooms.

8 restaurants that we go to:
1. Betos (seriously, I think we go there the most.....we love it).
2. Mimis
3. Red Robin
4. The Pie
5. Bostons (new place in Layton we just tried last week.... it was GREAT).
6. CPK
7. Jimmy Johns
8. Cafe Rio

8 people I tag:
If you feel the prompting...it is you :)

4 comments:

belann said...

Found out some things I didn't know about you. Interesting.

Kira said...

Hmmm... Belann is my Mother, maybe I disclosed too much if she found out stuff :)

Amy said...

well I must know you pretty well. I guess right on most of those. I still think you should shoot for March 16th just so baby can come on my birthday! When do you find out what you are having?

The Firths said...

Very interesting idea. Hope things are going well! Sorry about the lack of naps. Its not a fun thing to loose.