Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I would hope all of you know I have a strong faith in the power of God. I know of the power of prayer. I am a little worried tonight. This baby has dropped and I have had a lot of contractions today. The worst pain is in my back. If we can keep her in for one more week it will make a world of difference in how she will do. I am going on a modified bed rest and see if we can get all this action to stop. Please keep us and this little sister in your prayers, I know that is what will make the difference.

9 comments:

Amy said...

You are certainly in our thoughts and prayers. We wish you the best.

Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray for both of you.

jamirodana said...

Yes we will! Good luck.

For His Glory said...

I will continue to pray for you and little baby. Think It won't be long when you get to hold her in your arms YEA!!.

Anonymous said...

praying for you and your little one. xoxo, m

Linda said...

Hang in there! We'll definitley keep you in our prayers!

Amy said...

All will work out! I will keep praying for you!

Unknown said...

We'll continue to keep you and your little girl in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck! Let me know if we can help with Keaton in any way!!!!

belann said...

Praying hard.