Saturday, March 28, 2009


We finally have seating besides a love sac in our downstairs family room. This week Keaton has begged us every night to go down and watch a show as a family. We have done it a couple times this week. It has been really nice. Keaton is all boy and at that age where he is begging to watch Iron Man, Spiderman, etc. I don't think my 3 year old really should be watching that :)
When Lee and I were first married we bought a ton of Disney classics on sale at Target. This week we watched Snowball Express, and last night Swiss Family Robinson. Keaton LOVED them. They are true classics. Why can't they make movies like that anymore? Robinson has EVERYTHING Keaton likes Pirates, animals, adventure...AND everything Mom likes a family that works together, kids that figure solutions to their problems, and a family that takes time to kneel and thank their Father for blessings. Snowball is just a fun family working together and supporting each other to work through problems. I am so glad my tiny guy can be easily swayed to a different show :)

6 comments:

For His Glory said...

I agree with you. We also have a collection of "good movies" and that's mostly what they watch if the tv is on. One of our family favorties is the Little House shows. (They love the prarie days).

Shawnee said...

I love Snowball Express! My grandparents had that when I was young and we would watch it all the time. I may need to borrow it to relive some memories. :)

Hansen Family said...

I agree that good movies are the best. As long as I can keep Nathan from the other stuff, especially the bad I will try. Swiss Family Robinson is a great show!!

The Firths said...

So, I have to agree that Swiss Family Robinson and Snowball Express are awesome! The other pictures were great as well.

Anonymous said...

We like supporting G-rated movies, and we love movies. Want to see MOnsters Vs. Aliens with us?

Autumn said...

Hi Kira!
Wow it's been a long time...congrats on your new baby girl, she and your son are both adorable. I hope your family is all well. What are you all up to these days?