Thursday, April 9, 2009

Savannah got a new cousin on Tuesday. My cousin Travis had a little girl. Usually you go to the hospital and you think....she is so tiny. This little new born is bigger then Savannah though....looks like she hurt to get out. We had to put the pacy in her mouth because at one point she had "latched on" to Savannah's arm (now I think of it that would have been a better picture).

I love my cousin Travis. He is an amazing guy. He was born one pound over 21 years ago and survived (BEFORE so many advances in medicine). He survived again a major addiction years later. He has always had a heart as big as can be. He is an extra brother to me. I am excited for his growing family.

6 comments:

For His Glory said...

They are both so cute!! So much fun they will have together. P.s. love the little hairbows/headbands you use.

Unknown said...

HOW EXCITING! Send our congrats to Travis and Jessica! She's a cutie!

belann said...

Love those babies.

Deja said...

Go Travey, Go!

Did they name the baby? Did I miss the part where you say her name?

I want to hold Savannah and hug and kiss her. Tell her to get ready.

Sam's parents are really nice. I knew she was sending you a present. They're the generous, kind people.

Amy said...

What good news! Gotta love a growing family!

The Firths said...

Savannah is such a cutie. The picture is great!