Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Finery.

We were all ready for the big day here. Keaton has been telling everyone for weeks that Easter is coming. When asked what is good about Easter he quickly says eggs and bullets. He was sure he was going to get some new bullets for his nerf gun (he did). We took some extra time this morning to be sure he remembered the rest of the story. He is fascinated by the nails in the palm so he has shared it all day.


I do have to share a horrifying story though that will make you not only laugh but be glad you weren't me.
During Sacrament meeting I went out to nurse Savannah before I had to go to Primary. Keaton never wanting to miss the action had to come. He waited until we were all settled to tell me he needed to go potty. My friend was just finishing up so she offered to take him. When Keaton refused I knew it wasn't a pee situation. I decided to try to take him. I carefully fixed the blanket to be sure I could make it the hundred yards or so without exposing myself. I told Keaton I would help him with his belt while I was sitting. By then he was holding his bum (not sure that really works) so I knew we were in a hurry. I was a little preoccupied trying to keep myself covered... I guess. We get about 20 yards from the restroom and I look at Keaton pants and whitey tighties around his ankles holding his bum. Not sure how long he was like that or who saw.....sure we entertained someone for Easter! I just wish I knew why he thought that was a good idea.

5 comments:

Deja said...

That baby is exquisite. I'm glad you got a girl so you could dress her up perfectly.

And Keaton, well ... at least it wasn't a Kai situation in the church bathroom. Yikes.

belann said...

It's just good you can see the humor in the situation already and not have to wait 10 years. It really is one of the fun moments of life. The children look beautiful. Sure love them.

For His Glory said...

The kids look so beautiful!! For the story that's really funny and cute you can remind him of that one when he's older.

Amy said...

Your children are beautiful. And I'm sure even his bare bum was cute. :) Easy for me to say....

The Firths said...

It wasn't anything that hasn't happened before. I think you should hold that over his head for a long time, especially when he brings his first date home.