Wednesday, June 24, 2009

San Diego

Last week we were in San Diego for my niece Brinlee's blessing. All of my family was there except Deja (she is in Europe) and Amaras husband. Here are some of the highlights:

The arm you see is Brinlees big brother Nate. Nate is like a second Mom to Brinlee. We wanted to get a picture of the girls together (Savannah is 2 mos older). Brinlee was just waking up. Meesha commented that someday Brin would be mad that Savannah was all dolled up and she was not even awake. The babies LOVE Nate. Here is Savanny trying to charm the pants off Nate. He was pretty loyal to his baby and wouldn't even look at her :)


This is at the Point Loma Cabrillo monument. We were not sure if this guy was worked there or was some strange guy hanging out to make some money. He was a little odd so Meeshas boys wanted a pic with him.
This is the only pic we took together....man I wish I had put on make-up.



This is my mama. It was nice for us to gave the help with the babies.

Keaton loved the beach. He got knocked down by a wave at the beach so he had just the right mixture of fear and love :)







6 comments:

belann said...

Fun to read about our adventures. Can we go again now?

For His Glory said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I sometimes miss San Diego and the great weather.

The babies are so adorable. Meesha has good looking boys too. Your mom looks so happy with those baby girls. Take care.

jamirodana said...

I can't stop laughing!
First of all, cute pics, and S D is amazing!
Second, I was scrolling down your blog and the post just before this came up. Breck is standing next to me: As I'm reading the text "does this pic help or hiner?"
Breck said, "Gross Mom, GROSS."
I guess it hinder's! Hahahahaha!

Hansen Family said...

your pics are cute! I am glad you were able to go! I bet those girls will love that picture together when they are older!!

Unknown said...

I think you look BEAUTIFUL, Kira! You don't even need makeup! That ocean air does you good! What a fun trip, too! Makes me want to take a trip to the ocean, too!!!

The Firths said...

Great pics. Don't worry about the make-up.