Sunday, October 18, 2009

Misc pictures

This is the Vanna we see most of the time. Little tongue sticking out. What a doll, eh?
Look at those cheeks. I LOVE kissing on them!

My wonderful Aunt Lynn got the kids these cute outfits when we went to see her last month. Keaton LOVES how cool they are in their matching Halloween gear.



Vanna's not quite up to posing all the time :) Thank you for your well wishes. She is sleeping much better. My Doctor also found a level way off that helped me too. We are doing MUCH better!



6 comments:

jamirodana said...

Oh my gosh! Adorable!
You have to bring that hat for family picture day:) Promise?

Amara said...

Look at those saucer size blues! She's gogeous.

Hansen Family said...

What a cute little girl!! I'm glad things are better around your place!!

Unknown said...

So happy to hear you're all doing better! And seriously can't get enough of those cute eyes and squishy-kissy cheekies!

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous girl!

For His Glory said...

Great pictures. She is so pretty and those eyes just sparkle! Both kids are quite adorable.