Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Funny things

This morning Keaton said, "Mom do you think we can look on the computer to find some better dance moves for me?"

Savannah's first word is Keaton....anyone surprised?

I cleaned out Keaton's closet the other day and found: My rotary cutter, half dozen corn end holders, my lotion, and an asst. of band aids. When I asked him about it he said, "Mom, that is just a collection of all the things I LOVE".

Last month Keaton tried to "help" by spraying off the stairs with the hose :(

5 comments:

Amy said...

those are funny things! I am curious what Zachary's first word will be!

Deja said...

They are funny, funny kids. I miss them...

The Camacho Family said...

That is cute. Joshua learned how to say Matthew and Ashleigh's name way before mommy and daddy. I guess it proves how strong sibling bonds are ezpecially that young age.

belann said...

So, did you find him some dance moves? Tell him I wanna see them when he gets them down. Love those kids.

Amara said...

I LOVE corn holders too. Tell keaton.