Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I guess he was an only child TOO long :)


I was really sick yesterday. I think poor little Keaton was going a little stir crazy. Lee was in class last night and Keaton started begging me to play hide n' go seek. It really wasn't a problem for me to play with him. He covered me in blankets and pillows and told me not to peek or he would know where I was. He then counted did a quick look around the house for me before he made his grand discovery....only to recover me and start again. Awesome no effort play for me!

7 comments:

Tif said...

That's so funny! I love his creativity! I hope you are feeling better.

Unknown said...

What a smart and creative little man!

belann said...

That's Keaton. He is so creative. We love him!

For His Glory said...

He is very creative. Hope you feel better soon.

Amy said...

Too funny!

The Firths said...

Hope you're better. Tell Lee thanks for the lead and I've got an application in. I'm sorry that things were so messy that I didn't have a chance to call him back...

The Firths said...

Quick question: How do I get my blog list (friends and family) to update like yours? I want to see when people update theirs, but can't figure out the settings...