Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dino Days!

Well I am back...although not a single baby picture in this one (we were hanging out in the shade). We went to Prosser the week after Tessa was born for their Dino Days. They have these Dino statues all over the town. At Dino days you help build their new one for the year.

We missed all the festivities (although I am not sure how much we missed) but the kids loved climbing on the Dinos. I love this age we are at where my kids generally enjoy the journey. Lee and I thought it was a little lame (especially the part where the Dino park is next door to a horribly smelly sewage plant) but the kids had fun, we got out of the house, and we were together. Can't beat that!



Annie liked these little riding horses. She was pretty impressed that she could climb up herself!

Please note there is a big lake in the middle of this park that people were FISHING AT....remember the part about the sewage plant....YUCK!


Some kids never grow up :)

All in all a beautiful lovely day out. We got a little extra sunshine for the little one and by Monday we had cleared out the Jaundice...can't beat that!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a fun day and to have the Jaundice gone is great news!

Team Jensen said...

I can't believe you were up to going somewhere a WEEK post baby! You are INCREDIBLE!!!!

Amara said...

No kidding! I can't believe you're out of bed! With kai I just remember the first two weeks (or was it six?) as a blur. Sewage treatment plant next to the park? Oh my gosh.

belann said...

I think you felt so awful for the last two months before Tessa was born, that it feels good just to be free from some of those problems--in spite of extreme fatigue. Glad you had a good time.

Deja said...

Dinos and your other kiddos are lovely, but I want pictures of Baby, please!