Saturday, July 9, 2011

Staycation day 3!

We really wanted another boy....maybe this is why. I had them all so cute and coordinated. I think most of my pictures with Annie are like this. I am savin' them for sure. When we ask her to say "cheese" she thinks this is what we mean....sigh.




Day three Keaton and Lee went and saw Cars 2. I thought I would prefer to stay with the girls at home instead of the lobby. I had no regrets :)
We were invited to a pool party. We had such a good time. There was a great pool with a great slide and rock cliff. We all loved it. Luckily Tessa slept most of the time so we could all play in the pool.



Lee and Tessa had a great time hanging out in the shade after dinner. I know it LOOKS like Lee is mad but he sure is not.


Annie after she got out of the pool. She really loves the water (thank heaven)!

We really loved our staycation. We will definitely have to do this again!

No comments: