Thursday, August 25, 2011

Utah!

This Utah post will have to be in sections :) The kids and I were down there for 25 days. Lee drove us down but flew back so it was me and the kids for almost 2 weeks.
Our first stop was to visit Lee's sweet Aunt. She lost her Husband and her daughter last year to Cancer. She is probably the most kind person you would ever meet. What I really loved her for this time was the fuss she made over Keaton. People usually fuss over the girls but she had Keaton come and sit on her chair by her. She then asked such thoughtful questions about what he thinks about things. I love people like that!


This is pretty much how I got through the week. Keaton is a pretty good big brother.


We went with Meesh and Amara's kids to this ropes course. It was 3 levels high and they were clipped into a zip line. I think it was like $8. Totally worth it! Keaton was scared for about a minute then he loved it!




6 comments:

Kim said...

That does look crazy, but I'm sure my boys would have loved it!!!

Team Jensen said...

Uh, NO WAY!?! That ropes course would freak me out. Now Allison, I'm sure she would be in LOVE!!! You'll have to give me more details about that place.

Terry Earley said...

So glad they could meet their sweet aunt. I hope you help Keaton and the girls remember her always. A real family treasure.

The Firths said...

Where is that ropes course at? The girls would love it.

Amara said...

That was so fun. I still didn't download the pics from my phone. for those who've asked, it's in the "Provo Beach Resort" in the Shops at Riverwoods.

belann said...

Makes me nervous just seeing the kids that high up. Glad I missed the day at the ropes course.