Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Utah part 2

Oh, there were so many fun things we did that we didn't get a picture of. From pure brain dead to a dead battery I didn't do so well. One thing I regret not getting a picture of was our time in Vernal. Lee's Mom played with the kids outside with squirt guns. Everyone came in soaked. What a great picture that would have been. This picture of Annie is sadly the only picture of our hike up to Doughnut Falls (not to mention our only picture of camping).
This is little Tessa sporting the new swim suit Aunt Meesh brought for her. If there is one thing my kids can't get enough of it is swimming!
This is at the Dino Museum in Lehi. Lee had never been. My Dad's neighbor gave us some tickets. Keaton and Lee loved it. Lee has since referred to things they learned there a number of times in teaching Keaton things.
Here is the kids and I at the Dino museum. As you can plainly see Tessa adored the Dino Museum :)
We also got to go to Hoggle Zoo with cousins. As you can see Keaton and Kai loved the Carosel. Savannah went on with Amara. She only loved it when it was over.
Keaton loved the Dinos they had displayed there. His cousins Katie and Maggie were not so sure.
Man, we did a lot of stuff :) Here is our evening at Wheeler Farm. My friend Dana was taking Meesha's kids pictures so we just hung out. Nothing better on the trip then my parents helping with Tessa and the kids ;)
Here is my Mama and the girls feeding the ducks. Annie and Brinlee are pretty good friends :)

2 comments:

belann said...

Wonderful memories. Can't wait to make some more.

Tif said...

Wow! You did more in 25 days than I did all summer! It sounds like a great trip!