Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Temples!

7 Years ago Lee and I started our forever family at the Salt Lake Temple. Fast Forward and we have a 2 year old that is head over heels for Princesses (please note she doesn't like tv so it is not from movies but from a set of tiny princess books our friends gave her). When we started talking about Temples she picked up that it was Heavenly Fathers Castle. If any friend is missing from church or playgroup she tells me they went to the Temple to get married. She always wants to see the picture of Lee and I where I was a "princen" and married Daddy.

Imagine how excited she was when we took her there to see it close up. It was better then Disneyland for our little lady :)Lee and I decided that we would try to take a family picture when we were near a Temple.

Lee also wanted to go on top of the Church Office Building. What a view!
This was the spot Lee proposed to me. Savannah was interested in that too. Not too many years that we can get sentimental and blame Annie!
My cute guys together (best friends).

Draper Temple. Annie was mad about something. I am thankful for Temples. Not just because I got to be a "princen" and marry my prince all those years ago,but also because I get to be with these guys FOREVER!

1 comment:

belann said...

Nice post. Makes me kind of sentimental too.