Friday, March 21, 2008

My buddy

The other day I was thinking how much fun it is to have a 2 year old, WHAT?!?!? I think 2 year olds get a bad rap. As much as Lee and I would like to have another baby, while we wait I am LOVING this time in my life. Keaton and I hang out everyday. We go to the zoo, go shopping, go to lunch, go for walks, read books, go to the library, or just hang out and talk about stuff. It is like having a friend to hang out with all the time. We don't worry TOO much about diapers, special food (he is great at eating just about anything), and he is a pretty good sport about doing pretty much anything. Now warmer weather is here we can get into even more trouble. Life is good.

4 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

I think it is so important to enjoy the time you get to spend with your kids (even though I don't have any, yet). Way to go. We were planning on having you come look at the truck this week but we had a funeral on Saturday and so we'll need Monday to get errands and chores done :( But I promise we'll do it soon.

Andy and Kimi said...

You gotta love two year olds!!

Amy said...

I think that is precious. Definately something to cherish, the time you have with him! I am sure he will cherish these memories too!

lil megan said...

You are such a good mom..I too love being home with my little one, I just wish I was a little better about doing things with him. I do drag him shopping and he loves it, but you have given me inspiration to be a better mom.