Tuesday, April 15, 2008

FHE Flop

Well, we have been really trying on the FHE thing. I was ready to throw in the bag though last night. I prepared a lesson on Queen Esther. We talked about her courage in doing what was right. We talked about what courage means and why it is important. We had played at the park that day with friends. To bring it home I asked Keaton, "So Keaton if Abigail asked you to hit Andrew or throw sand at him what would you say?". Keaton didn't even need to think about it.... he got a mischevious look on his face, threw up his hands and said, "LETS DO IT!!!!". I guess we need some more work on that lesson :)

3 comments:

lesley said...

Poor Andrew, to think Keaton would be willing to do that! Of course Andrew would never think of such a thing! Ha ha ha ha!(of course i am kidding) You probably got the idea after watching Andrew and Abigail do it to him! I'm just glad they all have fun together.

lil megan said...

Yes FHE is very hard with 2 year olds, I don't think Tyler even hears us half the time. But we will keep trying if you will.
Thanks for the invite to the Kangaroo Zoo I've been wanting to go there, but I actually was at work that day, maybe next time. You'll have to let me know how it was.

jamirodana said...

Ah hahaha! Keaton, you are funny!
Cute, very cute! I hope you are writing these things in a journal.