Friday, November 14, 2008

Keaton is THREE!

Can you believe our little fella turned THREE! It is hard for me to imagine where the time went. I really can't imagine life without him. I love this time in my life where I can watch him learn, grow, and try new things. He is such a neat kid to be around. I can't think what I did to deserve to be his Mom. I am horible at taking pictures at events so this is what you get :)

This is Keaton blowing out the candles at his family party. Lees' Mom is in the background. We are lucky that she is willing to drive the 6 hours to come to any and all events. She is good to us. You will notice as well I am having a good hair day :)
We also did a friend party (what was I thinking). They had a GREAT time. They kinda didn't get the games but they loved the Batman capes I made for the 9 kids, pizza (Keatons fav), and playing with toys. I was SO amazed that almost all of the little girls stayed without their Mom's. Is that normal for little girls to be more brave then boys? Keaton would NEVER stay at a house he didn't know without me. Maybe this girl thing will be interesting.

7 comments:

Deja said...

Did you make Batman caps for the girls too?

I can't believe you made nine. He's a lucky kid.

Kira said...

Yep, although one little princess with sparkly purple boots refused to wear it. Keaton also only lasted about 10 minutes with his. The rest kept theirs on the whole time.

Amara said...

Didn't you do a bunch for one of Meesha's boy's parties? Seems like we had one floating around for a while. You're something else.

The Firths said...

The party looked like a lot of fun... for the kids.

I wouldn't have known anything about a bad hair day... Jen notices things like that better than I do...

Dana was up yesterday and she was wonderful. I'm excited to see the pictures. Thanks for telling us about her.

Laurel said...

We are living similar lives it seems! I'm pregnant and due right around the same time. Both of my kids just had birthdays--Friday was Logan's friend party, and most of all: I HATE potty training! I mean hate with a capital H. I don't care what mess my kids get into as teens: Nothing can be worse than potty training. (I will most likely regret ever having said that.) But I feel your pain, and you are not alone. Hang in there!

belann said...

I'm glad I didn't have to raise you in a time where I had to do the fancy theme party. You would have been disappointed for sure.

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm so sad we missed Keats party (dumb work). Allie would have LOVE LOVE LOVED it, and Worn the cape and stayed there without me. Though she does know you, she has absolutely NO FEAR of anyone or anything (except spiders)! Maybe it's a girl thing. I'll let you know once my boy is older and can show his true colors! You really are amazing!!!!