Monday, January 12, 2009

We love sledding


My sister Amara did a GREAT post on sledding with her kids. I think we all can relate with Kai and sympathize with Amara. Click here to check it out. Keaton is deprived in the virtual fun category but anytime with cousins he is good to go. Lee, my brother Garret and my Dad took the kids sledding. Me being the ever diligent pregnant girl settled on taking the pictures. All went well until my Dad totally wiped me out in a horrible steering accident. Luckily all is well AND I got some fun pictures :)

6 comments:

Amara said...

Congratulations. I think it would have gone over much better with the cousins.

Deja said...

Those are good pictures. Why would Dad knock over such a good photographer?

belann said...

We are glad you lived to post.

jamirodana said...

Fun! Where did you go? Any where close?

Kira said...

Not very close Dana. We went to the hill in Draper behind K-Mart. Our neighbor said though that in Centerville people go to that Jennie B. Elementary or they go to the park (I think Mueler) East of St. Olafs in Bountiful.

Amy said...

Sledding is so fun. I need to do more of that stuff some day! Keaton is getting bigger daily! I can't wait to meet your next little one!