Thursday, May 14, 2009

So blessed...

We blessed our little girl in church on Sunday. It was a beautiful perfect Mothers Day. My Mother-In-Law made her dress.....all pintucks and smocking. It was seriously the dress of my dreams. We had most of our 10 (combined) brothers and sisters there so it was quite a crowd for dinner.

Family Picture....

Aunt Laralee made these darling little slippers for her, in like 2 days!

Head shot....


Thank you all who made the great effort to come to our special day!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That dress is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Plus the little slippers to match! I LOVE it!

Tif said...

So beautiful! I'm glad to hear it was such a great day.

P.S. I tried the enchiladas. They were SO yummy! I was in heaven!

Meeshab said...

Sooooooooooooooooo cute. And the dress is fabulous. She looks so much like you I can't believe it. I want to hug on her right now.

belann said...

We love that baby.

Amy said...

So darling! I am very excited for you and I want that pattern for the booties! Can you get it for me?

Amy said...

She is so beautiful, congratulations!

Shawnee said...

I love that dress! And she's such a cutie too!

The Camacho Family said...

It makes her look like a angel. I love the whole outfit.

Hansen Family said...

What a beautiful little girl! She looks like her mom!! :) Congratulations, I am glad the day was wonderful!!

Amara said...

That dress was fantastic. She was beautiful.