Friday, May 8, 2009

TWO MONTHS!!!


We took the little miss to her 2 mos. appt. yesterday. She is getting so big. She jumped from the 3rd percentile to the 21 percentile. Of couse she has the classic big nog that Keaton has and is in the 50 percentile for head...my Mom is sure it is to house extra brain power....I am not so sure :) She weighs 9 pounds 6 oz. now. Yes, that is the same weight that her brand new cousin Brinlee came OUT at last week (what a good pusher you are Meesh!). She is now 21 1/2 inches so she picked up an inch there. She smiles like crazy (although I could NOT get her to smile in the picture) and is such a joy to have around. She has been a "made for TV" baby for us :)

7 comments:

Amara said...

...except when mean boys splash her at the pool. "Not ready for prime-time" baby then.

Amy said...

Yay! I am so glad to see she is growing well. She is adorable!

Hansen Family said...

Congrats! That is so fun!

Linda said...

I can't believe she is already two months! That went by fast! Before you know it she'll be driving...a toy car!

Deja said...

I peeked at her little (big?) sleeping head when Lee picked me up and she is clearly exquisite. Can't wait to hold her and love her and kiss her!

belann said...

The grandparents sure love her.

The Firths said...

Wow...To think that my Emma was bigger than that when she was born...Glad to know that she is doing well and growing big.

Jen